RSS

- My December-




My December - Linkin Park
This is my December This is my time of the year
This is my December This is all so clear
This is my December This is my snow covered home
This is my December This is me alone

And I Just wish that I didn't feel Like there was Something I missed
And I Take back all The things I said To make you Feel like that
And I Just wish that I didn't feel Like there was Something I missed
And I Take back all the Things I said to you
And I give it all away Just to have somewhere To go to
Give it all away To have someone To come home to




a beautiful, imaginative, creative and surprisingly piece of song written by LP, specially made for me. So, first of all, I wanna say thanks to you guys, Chester Bennington – Rob Bourdon – Brad Delson – Dave “Phoenix” Farrel, for been incised that damn words so beautifully just for me.
*yeah, I know it sounds so narcissistic, excessive and disgusting. Sooooo whatsoever*.

And also wanna thank to someone who has made my birthday was so perfect. Thanks so much for making me cry for fear of losing you, for making me awake in the mid nite just to wait for the words “happy birthday” from you, for making me feel that day had gone so long, for making me feel that time goes so slowly, for making me feel that life is so hard and thanks for making me feel that I am alone in this world.
*yeah, just other excessive things I think* -puke huweeeeeeeeeeekzzz..-

But it all was forgotten when he said that he made it purposely just to celebrated and made his revenge on me, coz I’ve been the same thing on his birthday. Yeaaah. That’s all I need. How lucky I am….whuahahahaha wanna cry loudly so all you people in this world can hear how happy I’m.

Oops, just want u to know, December 18th 2009 this year coincided with the Islamic New Year 1431H and the day was Friday. That’s really really perfect day.

It’s a perfect and surprising day. Can’t say anything.
Thanks all.


0 komeng..:

Copyright 2009 deSTAlicious-1812's diary. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy